Telehealth Physical Therapy Sessions. We’re still here for you!
We are now offering online sessions to continue to support our patients throughout their recovery.
Telehealth allows you to interact with us via live video and allows us to ask all the necessary questions to assess, diagnose and advise you on how to manage your symptoms at home, including demonstrating exercises as needed.
Currently Medicare and other Insurances Cover Physical Therapy Service via Telehealth
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Expert assessment (we will ask questions, observe and do tests to help elaborate a diagnosis)
- Treatment plan, including goals and expected recovery time
- Advice on how to manage your pain and condition most effectively while at home
- Demonstration and observation of exercise programs
WHAT IS NEEDED?
- A computer, tablet or phone with a camera and internet connection (no specific software is needed)
- Comfortable clothes
- Some space in case you need to do exercises (we will adapt your treatment program to your setting)
- Complete our Contact form to get more information
What Are The Benefits?
- Care for our current patients or new patients who are in need of advice and treatment from the comfort and safety of their homes
- Early education and advice regarding your condition and assessment of functional tasks through video
- Personalized treatment plan designed to address the source of your difficulty or pain, not just the symptoms
- Saves you valuable time by not having to travel and we can be flexible to fit around your schedule